Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sorry to hear you're feeling depressed. Anything you wanna talk about?
But getting your comment put me in a good mood :)

I'm pretty good lately. I still feel like cutting a bit but I think that's just a reflex kind of thing now- I don't have reason to, I just feel like I should. But I've held off, if as far as I can take it is to the ball then that's okay, it's better than how far I've come before. My Ball's on Friday. Do you guys get balls or like prom or something? I guess it's all the same hey?

Yeah so anyway- I figure I just need a new way of coping with stress because last year's wasn't so succesful haha.

It's weird. For year 12 we get a common room which is just a big room that anyone can use at lunch and recess or whatever and most people sit in there but you'd think having it would make all of the groups kind of join up more- which it has to an extent. It's only my group that have completely split up- one half of us sit at one end and the rest of us at the other end and everybody else all sit in the middle, and it's funny because none of us even talk about it- it just seems so normal like nobody seems upset about it or anything. But like in classes and stuff we still talk to each other? haha, just thought it was odd.

I've been sleeping a bit better since the first weeks of school- I'm getting like 5 or 6 hours now which is good but before I was getting those dark circles under my eyes and at the time I was kind of covering them up but before hand and now when they aren't so obvious I quite like the idea of having them- because if someone can notice them and can see that I'm not sleeping or I don't look well or something that maybe everything isn't always okay with me. buuuut having said that I've been okay lately so I guess it's only when I'm in a rutt that I want that to happen.

IDK I've just been rambling! I don't think I really had much to say for this post except the first couple lines but I wanted to post something a little longer so I just got distracted hah. ~At least it's not sad rambling (yet) haha.

2 comments:

  1. Nah, I help you not you help me xP. Ill be fine. Just a hard time I guess. Being distant. Just commenting on here to see how you're doing. Which I see is really good. Made me smile. I like your happy Rambling. You can ramble all you want, I love to listen xD.

    Yeah we have the Semi-Formal. It always happens around christmas time and its for people in grade nine to grade twelve. Then its prom for only the Grade Twelves. Yeah its all the same. You get dressed up in a dress and have a date and all that fun stuff. Im NEVER going to my Prom err Ball in your case xD. What about you? Are you going to your Ball?

    Yes you do need a new way to deal with stress. Try that sport you used to play.. I cant remember the name of it but it could help deal with stress. Im glad you havent been cutting.

    Haha that is pretty funny. I wonder why your group just separates. I think my grade we would have the french class together in one group then the english class. If we were to have that. But we dont so we just go our seperate ways within the school.

    I hope you start getting more sleep. I love to sleep. Thats one thing I can not get enough of. I never really have those dark circles that you talk about. Like you no one really notices me. Even teachers forget im around. One more thing in common I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue if you still come online, or if your alive or anything but ive been thinking about you a lot. wondering how youve been i finally decided to message you. hope your okay <3

    ReplyDelete