Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gave the blog a bit of a makeover. ha.

alright time to fill you in :)

on facebook a random kid added me and he used to date one of my friends from school- he's like 19 and he started talking to me and so yeah now we're friends or w/e but he's pretty much looking for more than just friends but I told him I didn't want anything more- which I don't.- and yeah it's just nice having someone show some interest in me at all -let alone in that way.

it makes me nervous though, every time he mentions something more. I'd always planned on not staying attatched to many people here so I can go live in America orrr Canada as soon as possible- but I want to be able to start from scratch you know? and just be able to be who I want to be without having to think about how it'll affect everyone around me. I don't want to have too many people that I'd really miss.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the makeover its so much more Happier!

    Dude.. This makes me tempted to add you xD
    Well, maybe itd be a good change for you? Watch out though. I do NOT want someone using you for sex. I dont know anymore.. /:

    Awwe, You're going to get attached to people if you like it or not. I know it sucks. You can still move to Canada, or America (I'd rather you move to Canada xD) and I yes I do know, something I wanna do by moving to Ontario, Canada. Oh I know im some random Canadian chick but if you ever move to Canada, Theres always going to be room at my place. Ill purposely get like a two or three bedroom apartment in case xD.

    Sorry I havent been commenting even though theres one or two posts. Ive been distant with everybody. Depressed again. I hope you never end up like me. Im always depressed xD.

    ReplyDelete