Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I think back on all the things I did (do) to myself and it could almost make me laugh. It's like I was so depressed about nothing and now I'm feeling better I can see how ridiculous it must have seemed. I thought it was ridiculous even at the time. It was just how I felt. Yeah- I still get little episodes, yeah- I have cut recently (I know, I should have said something) but no- none of it feels anything like what it did. I can hardly remember what it was like.

Maybe it was a seasonal thing. idk -maybe it was the stress from school. I wonder if it'll come back this year, stronger than before. Maybe I'll just know how to deal with it this year. I hope I don't keep fucking up this year, all I'm doing is making it harder to let anybody else in, if this is the damage I can do to myself, imagine what somebody else could do!

1 comment:

  1. Im glad your feeling better. Hey you were upset at the time. It didnt seem as stupid as it does now. Yes you should have said something. Mind me asking, Why did you do it?

    Maybe it was.. I hope not. I hope it doesnt come back. I worry each day now that your better that itll come back. I worry I cant help you. I guess thats how life is. Im so glad your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete